I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK
I WANT THOSE DAYS BACK
I want those days of my life back when ordering pizza was once-in-a-blue-moon event.
That excitement of waiting for the pizza.
I want those days back.
I want to linger on the window ceiling
while I was waiting for the delivery.
I want my eyes to see that pizza as the most gourmet food in the world.
I want to admire that pizza which was the result of my 1-month-long wait
and how it came in that lovely square box.
Large pizzas scattered across the floor and the entire family sitting together for it.
I want those days back.
I want those days back when planning an evening full of sports
included permissions and advance notices to families.
A period so rich,
I would give up all my convenience of today
to relive all that inconvenience of my life.
No stress, no social anxiety,
no insecurities, no pressure of success, no heartbreaks,
just a swing of the bat and kick of the ball.
Thoughts of just playing and the only fear in life
HOPE THE TIME DOES NOT RUN OUT.........
I STILL HOPE THAT THE TIME DOES NOT RUN OUT......
DHWANIT MADRASI
Comments
Post a Comment